Versatile Blogger Award
I haven’t really been blogging all that long, though I quite hope this will flourish more.
Thank you to An Historian About Town for the nomination. For my followers that might not have discovered her blog, I absolutely enjoy all of her posts. But don’t just follower her on her blog – hit up all of her social media accounts! You won’t be sorry because she’s definitely in my top three favorite Instagram accounts as well as one of my favorite blogs.
Now that you’ve taken a lookie at An Historian, here’s the rules:
- Share the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Provide seven facts about you.
Seven Facts About Me
- I have been a faithful PC user – HP mainly – up until February 2017 when I finally switched to a MacBook Pro. And yes, I’m loving every minute of it!
- I took ballet/tap/jazz/gymnastics for seven plus years.
- I have never lived outside of my home-state of Tennessee.
- I have never been outside of the United States. I hope to one day correct this with a trip to Ireland, Scotland, and Britain. One day!
- I am in love with anything and everything southern. This does include the southern classic Gone with the Wind (GWTW). I even have a large photograph of Clark Gable in his Rhett Butler costume hanging on my bedroom wall.
- I’m a cinephile as in I love movies. While GWTW is definitely in my top five, it’s not my favorite movie.
- I love sports, mainly SEC Football (ROLL TIDE), Hockey (QUACK QUACK), Soccer (GO IRELAND), and Rugby (I don’t have a team that I favor currently).
(It’s all I got… Sorry!)
Now that that’s out of the way, I’d like to know if there’s any particular posts my readers would like me to do? I believe I’ve gotten the problem people out of the way, so I feel extremely safe in asking this.