Hey, belles & beaus!
It’s another blogger award!
Sidetrack for just a moment. Are ya’ll liking the streamline of featured images for the posts? Because it’s really helping me out with how much space I have here on the blog to save images and stuff. So that way I can actually give ya’ll more substance in posts! Just let me now what ya’ll think down in the comments!
Now onto the blogger award fun.
Thank you, darling An Historian. Yes. Just give me my post for today so that I can have it scheduled ahead of time because currently I’m asleep in bed because someone decided I needed to get off at 8am and then go back to work at 4 pm. So I’m not actually giving this to you myself like I like to normally do, belles & beaus. Granted, I’m not super mysterious unless you wanna count about me not telling ya’ll where I live. I mean ya’ll know what I live near, but not where I live other than The South. We’re so gonna keep it that way.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people (Yeah, not happening)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (This might not happen. I sorry!)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
*The award was created by Okoto Enigma*
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three Things About Myself
Umm, what haven’t I already shared with ya’ll?
- Roses are my favorite flower. I much prefer deep red, almost black roses. But roses in general are my favorite.
- My favorite southern food is a tie between catfish and fried okra.
- I fell in love with Star Wars at age five and it’s been all down hill from there. LOL
An Historian’s Questions
- How many countries have you visited and which was your favourite?
I’ve never been out of the country. But I’ve been to other states. My favorite was actually going to Georgia because of how pretty and old South it is. I can’t wait for an excuse to go back.
- What is your favourite holiday?
I just addressed this yesterday, but it’s freaking Halloween! I love any excuse to go crazy in dressing up therefore, Halloween!
- Number one meal of the day: breakfast, brunch, lunch, supper, or snacks?
Supper. Especially when I get to make fried okra and all my other favorite foods.
- What is the first movie you watched as a kid?
The first one I clearly really remember is sadly Star Wars: A New Hope. I’m gonna say it is probably Harrison Ford’s fault on that one.
- My favourite weird question: would you rather face one horse-sized duck, or twenty duck-sized horses?
One horse-sized duck. Don’t know why but that just seems a little easier. No teeth to deal with and all that junk.
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- What is your go to snack food?
- Favorite make up product?
- What is your spirit animal or person?
- What is your favorite ice cream topping?
Chrissey at The Unabridged Sass
Hannah at Just Another Day…
I hope you all enjoy the answer to the questions. If you want to answer the questions I asked, feel free to in the comments!
XOXO, Trula Marie